Вебсайт Heerema Team Recruitment
About the job
Who? An experienced Marine Electrician with leadership skills and a passion for the maritime sector;
What? Keeping the ship’s installations in top condition and guiding the Assistant Marine Electricians. This hands-on, multi-faceted job involves working on challenging high-tech projects;
Where? On board one of our crane vessels;
Your challenge: Further develop your electrical engineering knowledge and skills with shipping installations, deck material as well as your leadership potential.
As Second Marine Electrician, your challenge is to detect and repair malfunctions in the ship’s electrical equipment and automation systems. You are a real troubleshooter who can also guide and assist the machine room staff with maintenance tasks in the machine room and on deck. You conduct condition based monitoring to prevent equipment breakdowns and carry out function tests on safety and emergency stop systems. You also prepare job safety analyses and contribute to toolbox talks. You will guide new staff such as the Assistant Marine Electricians and Interns.
In addition to professional competence, all our Electricians also possess ambition and leadership qualities. If you perform well you can earn promotion to the position of First Marine Electrician.
What do these on-board installations look like?
The electrical installations on board our crane vessels appeal to the imagination. They range from generators that supply a combined capacity of 53,400 kW (Thialf) − enough to supply a medium-sized city with electricity − to the complexity of the Dynamic Positioning system. This system uses techniques including GPS to keep the ship in position and consists of several 5500 kW thrusters which can rotate 360 degrees.
- A Technical College (HTS-E) diploma, a Bachelor degree, a Vocationale diploma in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Mechatronics (or comparable) or a diploma from a Higher Maritime College;
- Provable Bachelor level of working and thinking;
- Experience with shipping electrical systems;Leadership qualities;
- Experience with guiding and managing colleagues is an advantage;
- Experience with PLCs / Siemens S7 is preferred;
- Experience with frequency drives is preferred;
- Knowledge of MS office applications;
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written.
What we offer
- A challenging job on our state-of-the-art crane vessels: the Thialf, Balder, Aegir or Hermod;
- Excellent secondary labour conditions, such as a net wage system, a variable bonus scheme, an offshore allowance, a pension scheme and various insurances;
- Opportunities to develop your own initiatives and to work independently within a team of committed colleagues;
- Ample opportunities for personal development through learning-on-the-job, training sessions and study courses;
- An attractive 5 Weeks on / 5 week off rotation schedule. This may fluctuate due to the nature of our activities.
Please apply by using the link below.
We only accept applications through our website.
Heerema Team Recruitment
Heerema Marine Contractors Nederland SE
Vondellaan 47, 2332 AA Leiden, The Netherlands
Tel. +31(0)71 57 99095
Чтобы откликнуться на эту работу, пожалуйста, посетите следующий URL: http://www.careersathmc.com/Job-detail/5769/3614138/Second-Marine-Electrician.html →